Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Tuesday, October 10, 2006 @ 10:41 PM
FUCK THIS GODDAMN FUCKING WORLD!
Ha, I apologise to Have such a annoying start-off.But never in my whole life have i did a exam without even A minute of studying.Yes today's my first i guess.It's really annoying and it raises my blood pressure tremendously.Fuck IT. Brr. I doubt I'm able to go to my dream class anymore! Paranoia!.
So guess what, I can't believe i fell asleep at 10pm and slept straight to the morning.So what man,My exams are flunked and i'm pretty confirm of my results as well.I don't ask for a pass.But guess this time round all i asked is That. ARGH, exams infuriates me.Haven't been feelin' too good bout' it i guess.But who else could I blame? I can't believe i spent the whole day watching anime away.And attempt to burn the midnight oil & the next second before i know it,I'm sleeping like the Deads. FUCK. I wish i was brighter or something.Maybe even if I don't had to study i Could easy A my subjects.Blame for my parents for not raising me well.Tsks.So yar, Yesterday Maths was hard like dont know what fuck.another problem.WHAT AM I TO DO WITHOUT SCORING WELL FOR MATHS? I can't believe i initially had 99/100 during midyears and now my results are like 0/100.It has changed.No,I've changed.& It annoys me. !
Argh, so all my paper sucked.I hope To pass my english.But my gut feeling tell me something is wrong.MAN WHAT THE Hell.Feel like throwing my sister's bloody laptop on the floor.! But no point getting frustrated already I guess.Hope to at least get into Top 80.IF IT'S POSSIBLE.Ohman, ican't believe the whole world is studying.It pisses me off.Brrrr. If i'm stupid i suggest the whole world to be stupid as well.At least we're equally stupid and retarded.In that sense,I'm not stupid afterall.Since stupidity is common. Rah, dream on adeline.Dream on- So Im not studying for science.I guess it can't be helped.It's the habit.But i honestly Do not wish to Go N.A. it's not bad or anything.just depressing? RAH. So yeah,two more papers to precious liberty I guess.aw, getting my tongue pierced AGAIN if im not wrong :) Another 50bucks fly away + I wanna pierce ear.lawl, so it's like another 20 gone. :) Yay. my ear hole didn't close,what a relief.Hoho.Ohcan't believe i closed 4 of my ear holes :( s0bxs0bx. Heehaaaar. I'm GONNA ANIME. I guess I couldn't care less. Fuck This Mother Fucking world.
MIDDLE Fingers TO THE SKY!
|